Birgitta Österberg, an Educational and Developmental Psychologist, is the founder of Healthy Minds, Happy Kids. The organisation is committed to providing an exceptional psychological service for children, adolescents and families.
Healthy Minds, Happy Kids offers a variety of services, including:
- cognitive, adaptive functioning, academic achievement and behavioural assessments
- individualised and/or family-based treatments for social/emotional, behavioural, learning and developmental disorders
- a parent management training program for parents/guardians of children with behavioural disorders
- a reading intervention program for children with reading disorders (Dyslexia)
- professional development workshops for people working with children with additional needs
Please contact Healthy Minds, Happy Kids for further information or to schedule an appointment.